Friday, May 4, 2007

LSC 114



Good Morning! I woke up super early this morning and started stamping. I made this card for the Limited Supply Challenge. This week we were given a list and you can only use what is on the list. I really thought I had thrown out all my fibers since I don't like or use them to my surprise I still have some.

I colored the pears with Stampin Pastels I have a step by step for doing this if you scroll down a bit.

Stamps: All Natural, Weathered
Paper: Mustard, Black, Natural White
Ink: Black
Accessories: Fibers, Stampin Pastels

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee this is JUST LOVELY!!! I'm so glad you were able to find the fibers as they are perfect with this image that you colored so expertly!! You encourage me to go home and stamp and color "til the cows come home"; unfortunately a lot of times the cows have come home early and I get home and don't do a thing!!
Good job on this one!!! I did print out your tutorial on coloring and have it by my work space.
Linda

Anonymous said...

I think I have these fibers, along with a whole lot of other fibers I never use! You matched them up perfectly with this card. I love this!