Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hello Spring!







I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was wonderful my birthday on Saturday fun fun!!! Mother's Day kept the spoiling going (wink) Sorry I haven't posted but I do have some cards to share today.
I made one for the color challenge on SCS and the other well..just because.
I colored both with stampin pastels and q-tips.

I colored several images at one time. I love this set and the Basic Grey Stella Paper! Leslierich is oh so inspiring, I can't hold a candle to her but man she makes me want to stamp and use BG. If you haven't seen or heard of her Ruby Tuesday's you can see them here
Thank you Leslie for sharing your gorgeous cards!



Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy your day:)
Dee

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love these...you're right...that BG paper is super!

Ila said...

Beautiful cards! I love BG paper too... and a belated Happy Birthday to you!!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty, Dee!!! I "think" I like the Stella Ruby one best...hmmm...maybe not. They're both wonderful!

Anonymous said...

These are both so pretty! The pastels give a soft look that I love. You used these papers beautifully and you inspire me to reach for different looks with them. Thank you!