Friday, May 18, 2007

I made this card for LSC116


This was harder than I first thought. There were a lot of things we couldn't use including large background stamps. If you haven't checked it out you can see it here since I didn't want to break any rules I used very little on this card but I do like the end result.
I used ink and blender pens to color the flower, I cut the flower out and used only part of it. The flower is stamped on shimmery white cards stock

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Itty Bitty, Sentiment by Paperinspirations
Paper: Thyme, Cranberry, Vanilla
Ink: Black, Cranberry, Thyme, Artichoke

I hope you are having a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by
Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a classic beauty! I love how you fit the flower and sentiment together for the clean lines of this design. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. It looks like you got lots of great BRAKS! I wish I was better about keeping up with BRAKS but there's so many birthdays and so little time!

Swamp Tulip said...

Absolutely beautiful. Very pretty.

Teresa