Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The List!!




To sad to stamp!
Stampin Up! released the catalog retirement list and I was shocked to see some more of my favorite stamps go!!! Petal Prints, In Full Bloom, Natural Beauty, Flower Filled, French Script. If you haven't seen the full list you can see it here. Last year when Toile Blossoms left I was without words! However I'm a smart shopper lol I only lost 22 sets and over half I'm thrilled are gone:) insert On Gossamer's Wings here lol
Don't forget the In Colors will be leaving as well. Stock up on all those papers and refills if you love them! Call your demo and get what you want before their gone:)


Thanks for stopping by:)
Enjoy your evening!!
Dee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss it too! Already! What a beautiful card you've made. Love the softness and how you used the punched ovals! I just discovered your blog...looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I saw your card on SCS and I love it! Yes, some of my favorite sets are retiring--Petal Prints, Roses in Winter, Best of Cluck...the list goes on and on. I'll still use them, though. Some of my favorite, most used sets are retired. Toile Blossoms is one of them.

Anonymous said...

I just pulled the list yesterday and have not had a chance to look at it ........ I know I will be sad to see some of the sets go, but have no feelings one way or another about a lot of them.
Linda