Tuesday, May 22, 2007

For the Hello Bing Contest


Hi There! While cruising some blogs today I came across a contest you can see it here
I didn't have time to do the Color Challenge on SCS this morning so I thought I would use those colors. Here is what I came up with:)

I stamped the Floral background using VersaMark on Old olive CS. I layered Celery, Eggplant and Shimmery White Card Stock. I stamped the blossom from Artfully Asian in Black StazOn. I colored it with Eggplant and Old Olive Ink with blender pens. I used crystals for the flower centers and due to the light hitting them they appear orange but looking at the card they are clear until the light bounces off them. The sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp. I used a light grey colored pencil to add the shading around the leaves and blossoms

Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I like all the green space around the center panel and how you used the violet to really frame the focal image.

Ginger B said...

wow I agree with Jessica, it is a very elegant card..
I enjoy looking at all of your cards, you do really great work!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dee! So graceful and simply beautiful!

Caardvarks said...

Just beautiful!

WayTheyDance said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Beautiful work, I LOVE it!

Sista said...

I just love this card! Great use of color. I think this is amazing.