Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here's my SC125 Card



Good Morning! Today's sketch is really easy:) This card came together really fast.I used chalk to color the butterfly. I used the square punch for the opening, I punched one full square then punched it again part way. For the Paisley background I used a dirty brayer that had Cranberry ink on it ran it on my Marigold ink pad to get the darker color I wanted. My Marigold pad was already yucky from a stamp camp!

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Paisley
Paper: Marigold, Black, Cranberry, Vanilla

Have a great day!
Dee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Just perfect! Great job with this sketch! Again, I envy your talent with butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Love these colors, Dee! I have GOT to check out these chalk inks!

Anonymous said...

Dee, this is just lovely!! I like your color combination and your chalking is MA-VA-LOUS DAAAALING!!
Linda