Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Little Blessings X3

I hope you had a great long weekend! I sure did we decided to take a road trip and visit the grand kids. How could we miss the princess party? Dressed to the nines the birthday girl shows off in style her princess dress.


Here's the BIG SIS!




This is the baby!


We took so many awesome pictures I really want to put them in a scrapbook for my daughter, however scrapping is not my thing! If you know of any great websites to help me learn I would love the link.

Thanks for stopping by!
Count your blessings and enjoy your day!
Dee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dee. These grand kiddos are BEEEEAUTIFULL!!!! I know you're proud of them. Thank you so much for sharing your blessings with us!!
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Look at those BEAUTIFUL girls!!!! I'm so glad you were able to spend time with them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! Your three little blessings are so, so precious! Such bright, shining faces! I'll bet they're crazy about their Grandma, too! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Unknown said...

Ooh wow! So beautiful! You are very blessed!