Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bye Natural Beauty



Happy Sunday! I'm still very sad about some of my favorite sets retiring, so I decided to show them some love:)For this card I stamped the mustard layer with paisley using versa mark. I stamped the two vanilla pieces with mustard ink, the long piece was stamped off first to make it a shade lighter than the square piece. The leaf is colored with stampin pastels, the flowers I colored with bashful blue ink and then with a blender pen and cool carribean ink I went over it again. I love bashful and cool together on flowers. I used my mat pack to do the faux stitching down the left side. I smeared choc chip ink on the rough edge of the torn cool piece. Copper brads finish it off.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Dee! I love the colors you used and the paisley looks terrific! I'm sad about this set, too. :(