Monday, July 23, 2007

THE WINNER IS............

THE CORRECT NUMBER OF HOLES IS 4,320

I used this random number selector to pick the winning number. The winning # is 11 Thank you leeannw for playing! Please email me with your address:) Here is her comment

leeannw said...
Hi There,

I also found you blog through Allison and I have been hooked ever since! ....hmmmm ....pierced holes I believe it was 108 per card and 40 cards so I too will say 4320. Kepp up all the great work and congratulations on 5000 hits!

July 21, 2007 7:28 AM

SOOOOOOOOO what did she win?







I'm just so excited to have so many people stop by. I hope you've seen something that makes you want to come back soon! I loved reading what you look for when visiting blogs. It will help me give you more of what you want.
Have a great day!
Dee

1 comment:

Risa said...

omg!!!! she won a fantastic bundle...congratulations Leeann and wtg Dee for sharing some great candy!