Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Big Thank You and OSW Class Cards









Good Morning! I have to say what fun it's been reading all your comments telling me how you found my blog:) A BIG thank you to Allison who seems to be the # 1 answer to how I was found. I have found most of the blogs I read through her as well. Thank you Allison for all the time you spend in blog land and all the awesome leads to wonderful blogs!!!!! You Rock!!

Saturday I had a OSW class, each month I try to feature one stamp set. This month it was Barqoque Motifs. Here are three cards I made as samples.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, It's Your Birthday, Itty Bitty
Paper: Mustard, Artichoke, Rose Red, White
Ink: Rose Red, Artichoke, Mustard, Eggplant

Well if you haven't entered for my " Cuz I Luv 2 " candy scroll down and post your comment!! I really do enjoy hearing from you:)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday:)
Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This OSW paper is beautiful! Love the colors and the swirls are so pretty from Baroque Motifs. Thanks for sharing!

Trudee said...

WOW, Dee I would have never thought of a OSW with this set, but man is that ever pretty!!!!