Friday, July 20, 2007

LSC125 No Embellishments!




Good Morning! This is for the LSC 125 monocromatic no embellishments challenge. I always need manly cards and this is my go to set.
I hope you will click on the picture so you can see it up close. I stamped the background using Linen with Versa Mark. Next I stamped weathered with Mellow Moss. I used Mellow Moss, Versa Mark and Atichoke for the leaves. I love using several background stamps on top of each other. For the main image I stamped Linen with Mellow Moss on Mellow Moss, the leaf is stamped with Mellow Moss, the words are stamped in arichoke. The cut out leaf I stamped on Mellow Moss with Mellow Moss.

Stamps: Linen, Weathered, Botanicals, It's Your B-day
Paper: Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Ink: Mellow Moss, Versa Mark, Artichoke
Accessories: Matpack

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the day:)
Dee

3 comments:

Hope Conerly said...

Dee,
This is a beautiful card! xoxox Hope

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the stamping over the leaf and it's amazing that you made such a nice card using very few stamps. I think this is my favorite SU! leaf, but I sure like the new set in the catalog, too.

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice. I don't own any background stamps yet and am envious at the beautiful cards created with them. Thanks for sharing about combining background stamps; I don't know that I would have thought about that. Using the versamark with the background also sounded interesting; maybe that would make a good tutorial sometime?