Monday, July 30, 2007

Jacksonbelle's Challenge Black and Brown


Wow! I'm so far behind in the DTDG. Here's my card from yesterday's challenge. I had a lot of fun with this one. I stamped French Script in black on the basic grey paper. For petal prints I used black and choc chip. For the caramel layer I stamped paisley in choc chip. I ran my choc spot around the edges. Finished card is 5.5 x 5.5

Stamps: Petal Prints, French Script, Paisley
Paper: basic Grey, Black, Caramel, Vanilla
Ink: Black, Choc Chip


I hope everyone has a great day!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

2 comments:

Sista said...

I like the way you were able to keep the black and brown from looking too drab. Great job...The color scheme is a good idea for a guy card when you don't have "guy" stamps.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how gorgeous black and brown can be? This is truly beautiful! Hey, you're further ahead than me in the challenges. I'll never do them at all!