Sunday, April 8, 2007

What can you make with one 6x6 DP?



Happy Easter!!
I love my Basic Grey 6x6 packs it pains me to cut them lol so I wanted to see how many things I could make using 1 6x6 sheet and one stamp set, I used Like it a latte because I love that set I hope you like the projects. I would love to see what you can do with one 6x6 sheet!

Here's what I made
Top Left : A recycled hot cocoa tin, after cleaning it out I refilled it with our favorite winter drink called Fireside

Here's the recipe you will love this:)
2 cups instant hot chocolate
2 cups coffee creamer
1 cup instant coffee
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Mix well. Store in airtight container or glass jar. Add 2 tablespoons of mix ( or to taste) to 6-8 oz of hot water. Stir and enjoy!

lower left: 2oz Gourmet coffee found at any grocery store in the coffee section

lower right: Starbucks gift card holder
upper right: a card

Have a great Sunday!
Dee

1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

I LOVE your coffee cards.. and your banner. Bethie does rock! So do you!! :)