Saturday, April 14, 2007

Doodle This Dbl Slider Pocket Card









Happy Saturday! Today has been super busy and now it's starting to storm, I wanted to post the card I made for you today, due to weather I will not post the recipe until the morning weather permitting. Sorry!
Have a great evening!!!!
Dee


Happy Sunday! Well I hope this card recipe is helpful

All supplies are SU!

You will need the following

1-1/4 inch circle hole punch
Word Window punch
1/8 inch circle punch
Stamps of your choice
4.25inch x 11 inch CS (I used Celery)
3.5inch x 5-1/8inch CS (I used Choc Chip)
2inch x 3-1/4inch CS ( used Banana)
3.5 inch x 3-1/8 inch CS ( I used Choc Chip)
Smaller CS of your choice for layering main image ( I used Pretty IN Pink & Banana)
Pop Dots (small enough to slide inside of the window punch) Not to small though:)
Ribbon

Fold your 4.25 x 11 CS in half, punch holes using your 2 circle punches and your window punch through the top piece only as shown in picture



Stamp and tape your 2 x 3-1/4 inch CS now. Next insert your 3.5 X 5-1/8 inch CS do not tape this piece down



place your pop dots as shown in the picture to your left at the bottom of both window punched areas

Next layer your finished top layer on the pop dots the picture will only show your 3.5 x 3-1/8 inch ( choc chip layer ) remember you will layer and stamp your main image as you like do this before attaching to the pop dots



tie knots in the small hole on the side and your finished I hope you like this project:)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!
DEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee this is a wonderful card! I just love the colors. Thanks for posting this for us to see!!
Lois