Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Reverse Masking


Well on splitcoaststampers.com yesterday the TLC111 was reverse masking here is the card I made for that challenge.

Supplies used:
All supplies SU! unless otherwise stated

Stamp Sets
Simply Said
Fine Lace
All In A Row
Snow Flurries

Paper
Artichoke
Lavender Lace
Basic Black
WW

Ink
Artichoke
Lavender Lace
Eggplant
Black (Stazon)
White Craft

Accessories
Cricut ( to make the 2 hearts)
Mat Pack and Piercer
Ribbon
Sponges
Stipple brush

How I made this card
I first cut out two hearts ( Doodle Type Cartiage ) with my Cricut I cut one at 2 inches and the second at 1.5 inches. I then removed both inner hearts and placed aside. I placed the cutout cardstock with the centers removed onto my 3 inch square WW cardstock I took my sponge and sponged on the lavender lace ink as soild as possible, next I placed the smaller heart the one you set aside, inside the larger heart and sponged eggplant ink, let dry, with the smaller heart still in place I used one of the flurries stamp and stamped on top of the eggplant with craft white. Let dry. Remove the smaller heart and you should have the larger heart dark and the smaller heart inside lighter. I than stamped the Simply Said Heart words in black and then the flower heart inside. Make sure everything is dry and now cover the large heart with the one you place aside, sponge artichoke and craft white to fill in around the heart covering all of your WW 3 inch piece. Next finish your card
I hope this was helpful! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by
Dee

No comments: