Sunday, April 1, 2007

Triple Layer Roses



Here's today's card (Triple Layer Wild Rose)

Here is what you will need

Stampin Up! Two Step Stamp Set of your choice ( here I used Wild Rose)
Stampin Up! Cardstock (I used WW, Cranberry, Basic Black)
Stampin Up! Markers to match your ink ( I used Bravo and Mellow Moss)
Stampin Up! Classic Ink Pads ( I used Cranberry and Thyme)
Hodgepodge Hardware
Glue stick
Scissors
Stampin Up! Mini glue dots
Ribbon
#2 Pencil


1. Stamp solid flower in cranberry, or color of your choice.
2. Re-ink stamp and stamp second flower.
3. Without reinking stamp, stamp third flower.
4. Stamp outline of flower on top of the flower done in Step #3.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for leaf and smaller roses.
6. Cut out all flowers and leaves. Use a coordinating marker on the edges of all flowers and leaves for a finished look. (I used Bravo Burgundy and Mellow Moss markers).
7. Cut petals to seperate run your marker on the edges between each petal
8. Using a #2 pencil loosely curl the edges of the petals and leaves
9. Stack your roses a little off center as you layer them using a total of three per rose do the same with your leaves.

When you are happy with the look using your glue stick glue the centers only of your roses and only the bottom of your leaves together, arrange on your card. I used mini glue dots to place all the layered roses and leaves on my card.

I hope this was helpful. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day
Dee

Posted by Dee at 12:37

No comments: