Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Winner IS.......Gerriann #55

Good Morning! The winner of the 3-step Rose set from Kitchen Sink Stamp is Gerriann #55 was the random number choosen. Congratulations Gerriann!! Thanks Maria for making this all possible:) Please email me your home address no later than Feb 2nd. If I don't hear from you I will pick another winner on Feb 3rd. my email address is stampincuzIluv2@aol.com
Thanks for all the wonderful flower ideas here are the top three
1. Tulips
2. Peony
3. Hydrangea

My personal favorite is the Hydrangea:) I'm sure Maria has some awesome 3-step flower sets up her sleeve for all of us flower children! I can't wait to see the next flower released!!
I saw that several of you mentioned Daisies. Kitchen Sink Stamps already have a wonderful Daisy set you can see it here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Dee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! So excited! I am emailing you! Thanks! WooHoo!

Scrappy Moments said...

Congrats to Gerriann. I Love Hydrengas too :) I have The K & Co. Hydrenga Scrapbook :)

Angie

Unknown said...

The set came today and I am tired after my class tonight so I will get to play tomorrow I hope! Thank you again!