Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SU! CC148, Mojo 19



Good Morning! When I saw today's colors for the CC148 I thought yuk! Wasbi, Buckaroo, Banana. My next thought was Artfully Asian. So here's my go at the challenge. I also love the sketches for Mojo Monday's over at Julee's blog so I used that for my layout. I colored the flowers with a banana marker and hit it in spots with a prismacolor pencil.

* If you haven't entered Nicole's blog candy yet today's the last day! Check out what she has from Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

7 comments:

NormaJ said...

I love this Dee. It is so soft and pretty and the colour combo is not one I would have thought about.
Lovely job. Good luck.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

This is just lovely. Two of my favorite things...Textile embossing folder and Artfully Asian. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)

NancyK said...

Oh Dee - what a lovely card. The embossed background goes so well with the image.

Leslie Miller said...

So pretty! Another set I have but haven't used yet. I'm so bad. The colors look very nice on this!

karen said...

Dee I have been a silent watcher of your blog for a while I love your creations This card is so lovely. The embossed background is gorgeous also. You do such lovely work. Enjoy

malieta said...

I love this card too...good luck with the challenge Dee!
malieta:)

Kathy W said...

Beautiful. Great stamp set to use with these colors, and I really like the layout. The CB embossed background here adds such an elegant touch. Thanks for sharing.