Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SC159


Good Morning! I made this card for today's SC159. Did you know Kitchen Sink Stamps has some new releases today? You can see them here Make sure you go check them out! I love the new sets:)
Flourishes has become a memeber company on SCS. Be sure to check out the forum. You can now load your Flourishes cards and projects into the gallery using FLLC in the keyword.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee
Card supplies:
Paper: Choc Chip, Rose Red, Olive, Pumpkin
Ink: Same
Stamps: Time Well Spent, Michael's $ stamp

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Dee!

Alley said...

Very pretty!

Jackie said...

That is so pretty - I love the bright colors!

Kathi Carlson said...

I love the bright colors - they're so happy! Beautiful card!!!

Anonymous said...

Dee, this card is gorgeous! Love everything about it...

Pinky

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Dee and I love that ribbon!
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Dee! I love these colors together and I really love that perky little polka dot ribbon knot. Hmmmmm...some day I'll finish mounting this set and use it.