Monday, August 20, 2007

Wild Rose In Mustard


Good Morning! I really like the Wild Rose Set from SU! It's not a super popular set but it does make beautiful cards. Today I used Basic Grey paper, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, and WW. I stamped the rose in Mustard twice and cut them out. I layered and curled the petal edges. The leaves are stamped in Artichoke and Mellow Moss. I love this BG paper and didn't want to cover it to much. I used really thick pop dots on the rose and leaves.

Stamps: Wild Rose, Graceful Words
Paper: Rose Red, WW, Mellow Moss, BG
Ink: Mustard, Artichoke, Black
Accessories: Hodgepodge, Pop Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy the day :)
Dee

4 comments:

Risa said...

Beautiful card and I love the BG Paper!
Malieta:)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Love that paper!

Anonymous said...

Good Heavens, Dee! This is gorgeous! You can hardly tell where the stamp leaves off and the paper begins. A perfect pair!

Heather P. said...

Just beautiful!!!