Saturday, August 11, 2007

Have Fun!


Hi there! This card was super easy to make. Scraps are taking over my life so I challenged myself to use my scraps. The words have fun are rub ons from The Paper Studio. I stamped the present with black stazon. I colored the present from Year After Year with my SU! spots, I just smeared it across side to side.The Ric Rac along the bottom made by Colorbok is called sticky stitches.

Stamps: Year After Year, It's Your birthday
Card Stock: Celery, Pretty In Pink, WW, Dp
Ink: Stazon, Celery, Pretty In Pink, Banana

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the day:)
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous birthday card! I love the way you did the background for the present. That's a great look for this sketchy image. I like the "have fun" rub on, too, and the layout and colors. I just love it all!