Monday, August 27, 2007

Super Fast TLC 131 Resist


Good Morning! Today's TLC131 was a easy one. How many of you guessed I would use this set when you saw the challenge? I stamped the white leaves with versamark and then clear embossed them on glossy paper. I then stamped the leaves again using versamark, using a brayer and my autumn leaves Kaleidacolor I inked the entire piece.

Stamps: Botanicals, Happy Harmony
Paper: Choc Chip, Artichoke, Pumpkin, Glossy
Ink: versamark, black,autumn leaves Kaleidacolor
Accessories: matpack



Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day:)
Dee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did!

Risa said...

You did a great job Dee, love the Fall colors too!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is just GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! An awesome resist example! Love this leaf--still one of my favorites. I like the torn edge along the bottom and the beautiful Fall colors.

Dana said...

This is so pretty. The colors, the gorgeous white resist flowers, the LO, just everything.