Thursday, April 5, 2007


Wow talk about a ugly card making day. I have wasted so much paper, ink and time!!! I'm sure it's because I've been awake since 3am Yikes!! I was at target the other day and saw a card that looked alot like this card except it had no piercing no background stamps and the layers were faux! Can you image this card? Well the kicker was they wanted 4.99 for it I almost passed out! Oh I forgot to tell you it didn't have any ribbon either. So with all the additions I was thinking I could get at least 10 bucks. what do you think? LOL
I hope your stamping today is going much better than mine:)
Have a great evening
Dee

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOW, Dee! I really like this card. Sounds like you have what I've had for years -- the early morning wake up syndrome. What else can you do, but make cards at that hour. I'm glad to see that someone else gets inspiration from everywhere we look!! I have a friend who thinks in SU colors -- Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, etc. My daughter, Susan, even goes so far as to when shopping looks at things that have bling on them whether she can use the bling on cards when the garmet wears out!! That is taking it a little too far, however.
Linda