Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today Is SC121


Good Morning! Hee's my card for today's SC121 on SCS. I love all the great sketches every week. Today's card image is from my friend Hope. She sent me a envelope full of stamped images for me to try before I buy:) How sweet is that? Thanks Sis! Loving my Basic Grey paper and thought it was perfect for the image hope you like it! Check back later I have another card in mind for the challenge:)

Stamps: So Very, Stampendous
Paper: Artichoke, Vanilla, Basic Grey
Ink: I used markers, chalk, and colored pencils
Accessories: silver gel pen used on the bottom tier for the cupcake liners


As always thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your day!
Dee

4 comments:

Sista said...

This is a cute card. I would have never been so creative. Great coloring too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love a fun image like this! And you're right, the paper is perfect with it!

Jacki Marie said...

too cute! great job coloring!

Anonymous said...

This card looks yummy!