Friday, April 6, 2007


Hi there! Well here's my card for today. I wanted to use basic Grey Paper and Like It A Latte. I sure hope it makes it into the new catty!

To make this card I used the following supplies
Paper
Cocoa SU!
Vanilla SU!
Choc. Chip SU!
Basic Grey DP

Stamps
Like It A Latte SU!
For You ( also SU! I just don't know what set)

Accessories
Hodgepodge Hardware SU!
Chocolate Ribbon SU!
Sm and Lg oval punches Su!
Cricut for the tag I just cut it to the size I wanted

Designer tips!
I used my caramel inkspot DTP on the tag and all cardstock, the coffee beans were stamped on the BG paper in Choc Chip.

I hope you're having a great stampin day!
Dee

2 comments:

Nurse Moni said...

This card is super cute! I can't wait to have the paper to use this set.

Kendra Hernandez said...

love this card dee! This is one of my favorite stampsets! :)