Sunday, February 24, 2008

FLLC meets KSS For The First Time

Hi there! Sorry I've been MIA a very dear friend of mine is in ICU. We packed and drove to Myrtle Beach SC. If you believe in the power of prayer please pray for Wesley! This man talked and held my hand through chemo when my husband was deployed. I love him dearly!! My heart is breaking more than you know. During the same days our third grand daughter turned one! So we went there to " celebrate " her b-day! With that said I know Wes would want me to get back to my life so here I am with some updates and news!



(Jan Marie) From Flourishes LLC has a birthday on Monday 25 Febuary to celebrate Flourishes and ( Jan Marie ) have a party going on!!

How to Play: On Monday, February 25, upload any card or item made with ANY stamp by Flourishes. Use the keyword: fllcjanmariesbirthday. Then post a link to your project in the Flourishes Forum at SCS. This is especially important if you are posting to your Blog only and not SCS. Without linking in the Flourishes Forum at SCS, no one will find you.

What You Can Win: Throughout the day on Monday, Jan Marie will be doing random drawings for small prizes, and there will be a lot!!! Then on Tuesday, she will make selections for the big prizes. The big prizes are:

1 Xyron 900
1 Nestabilities-Standard Classic Circles
1 Nestabilities-Classic Scallop Circles-LG
A pair of Fiskar scissors engraved with Flourishes,LLC
Various Flourishes,llc stamp sets

* I totally copied and stole the above Flourishes info from our team leader Sharon Johnson's blog!! Thanks so much Sharon!!*


This is a glass frame with a mirror square. I stamped the inside with the Rose and Heart set from Kitchen Sink Stamps On the glass I used the new Flourishes LLC set called Many Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the FLLC forums on SCS for the Big Birthday Bash! See ya there

6 comments:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

this is gorgeous. Too bad I don't have any flourishes stamps to join in the fun.

flourishes said...

I am totally speechless ...that is just the most beautiful thing in the world....thank you for creating this lovely art work to help me celebrate,

Rubber Hugs,
Jan Marie (flourishes)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my gosh, this glass frame is stunning -- it is so, so gorgeous!!! Very inspiring, to say the least!! Glad you are home!!!

Ila said...

This is Totally Beautiful!! sending a prayer out for Wesley..thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I hope your heart is healing some and I do believe in the power of prayer.

Your frame project is gorgeous. I love it!

Pinky

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! You do the most wonderful, imaginative things with these stamps! I sincerely hope Wesley pulls through okay. I've been thinking about him a lot. If well wishes and prayers could make him better I know he'll be okay. Take care, Dee.