Hi there! What a exciting day Flourishes LLC will be releasing it's first background stamps! I have a little sneak peek for you as well as a new use for the large flower in the Fantasy Floral Garden Set. Are you ready?
1. Start by stamping the large flower with Jet Black Stazon ink (you will need four flowers).
2. Cut,trim and color the flowers as shown. I used Stampin' Up! Marker's ( Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral). I used a black sharpie to go around the edges and to make the tips darker.
3. Punch a circle out of black cardstock using the 1-1/4" punch. ( Stampin' Up! )
4. Arrange the four flowers as shown and adhere to the black circle. * See the finished card below for the placement of the flowers* Sorry I forgot to put it in the picture!
5. Use a decorative brad for the center.
The background for this card was made using the " New" Positive and Negative Damask Background stamps from Flourishes LLC. I Just love these backgrounds! I softened the edges with a sponge and cameo ink. So what did the finished card look like?
There's more! the sentiment is new also. I love the font and the fact it's larger than all other Flourishes words! Can you stand it? I'm trying hard to keep it together at this point to show you the compianion gable box I made with the card to match.
Now adjust your eyes...a different color and design same background stamp! for this card. I stamped both the positive and negative and punched them using the 1-1/4 square punch for the background. Layered on black cardstock.
Thank you so much for stopping by!