Monday, December 3, 2007

Flourished Christmas CPS42


Good Morning! Flourishes will be the feature company on the CPS blog this week. The sketch is wonderful! The featured stamp set is Fantasy Floral I don't have it yet but I really wanted to play:) So I pulled out my Flourished Christmas set and decided I would make a black and white Christmas card. The large panel uses the antlers only from the reindeer. I used tape to mask off the face and body of the reindeer and just repeated the process until I was happy with the result. If you have this set you really should try this I love the way it turned out, I hope you do to.
I know it seems I've been MIA but I've been working hard making gifts and cards for Christmas. You've seen most of what I've been making. I hope to have some new things to share with you in the next few days.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dee

9 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is gorgeous, Dee, I love it!!! I always love black and white, so elegant and classic!!! Great job with the sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Dee!! You rock!! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dee! This is totally gorgeous!! I love what you did with the sketch and, oh my gosh, those antlers made an incredible background!! Fantastic!

NancyK said...

WOW!

WOW!

This is incredibly elegant - I always have trouble with a black and white color scheme, but every time I see one I just love it. This is simply beautiful!

Risa said...

This card is so pretty...I love B&W together!
malieta:)

Ila said...

What a Beutiful black and white card!!...all your creations are Gorgeous!! ..and I love your tutorial on the flowers...I'm definetly going to do that...TFS

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the Black and White look!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Dee, this card is absolutely stunning!!!!! How clever to use the antlers only! And the Black and White is simply striking!

Merry Christmas to you!

Linda (studbo)

Anonymous said...

Dee, this is amazing and so clever using the antlers to make a perfect bg section for your card!

Pinkyh