Saturday, December 29, 2007

FLLC Hidden Kiss





Good Morning! Well after a much needed stampin break my mojo is back:) I'm just thrilled with the out come of this project. I stamped the heart and embossed it with silver. I did DTP using chalk ink. I cut the heart out and used a black sharpie around the edges. I wanted a little pocket to hold a couple of Hershey Kisses so I messed around with the idea until I came up with this. The words are stamped on Shrinky Dink using Black stazon. The words in the set are much larger. This set is from Flourishes LLC it's called Lace Heart. I took a couple of pictures to show you what the heart looked like before putting it on my card. I stamped the tissue using the reindeer from Flourished Christmas. I placed one Hershey Kiss inside:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

8 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my word!!! This little hidden treasure heart is just amazing!!! I love it!!! What a clever idea and so fun with Valentine's Day coming up -- thanks so much for sharing this great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so coolDee, you always have the best ideas!!

NancyK said...

What a great idea!! I love how you colored the heart - very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Dee, what a cool idea! THis is so clever and very pretty.

Pinky

Lisa Somerville said...

What a great idea - love the coloring on your heart!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like this idea! A pocket for a kiss--how cool! Love the name, Hidden Kiss. Gosh, Dee, this is so clever! Very pretty colors blended on that heart, too. I've always liked blending chalk inks like this but haven't done it for so long. I might have to pull them out again. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Risa said...

I love your creations Dee, you are so clever!
Best of wishes for 2008 and I hope you have a beautiful day!
malieta:)

Heather P. said...

What a great idea, Dee!!