Monday, November 12, 2007

Super Simple Elegant Christmas


Good Morning! As I mentioned to you before this year my Christmas cards need to be simple, and easy to mass produce. I also wanted to make cards that didn't require extra postage. I love this card design the colors are so elegant IMO:) I used Adia Cloth background stamp with versamark on hunter green card stock only for the card base. I stamped a full sheet of WW with Baroque Motifs and the berries from Peaceful Wishes. I used hunter green ink and real red.I stippled the edges with artichoke ink.
Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

5 comments:

Laura said...

Dee, this is GORGEOUS! Where is the "Merry Christmas from? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Really like your simple card that doesn't look simple. I like the aida cloth on the green-looks really pretty with the flourishes and berries. tfs

Anonymous said...

This is a totally beautiful and elegant Christmas card! You use the Baroque stamps so well! I love the colors. I really, really love the pattern you made with Baroque and Peaceful Wishes!

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card...it doesn't look simple at all...very elegant!!

Heather P. said...

Wow, what a pretty card!