Wednesday, November 7, 2007

And the WINNER IS............& SC149 Holly Gift

Good Morning! The Winner is.................. Lucky #2
******* Jan Scholl*********** Come on down!!! Please email me so I can get your gift certificate to you!! You're gonna love shopping at Jacksonbelle's store:)
Here's what Jan said.

Jan Scholl said...
Since I really dont do the whole family gift thing at Christmas, my favorite hand made thing to do is get out my home printed checks (I have made my own for 15 years now), fill them in by hand and then deliver them to my favorite charities the day after Christmas. I write them out on December 25 and put them in envelopes and stamp them up pretty.

November 1, 2007 1:18 AM

Thank you all for the great gift idea's!!! They're wonderful. I'll be sharing mine with you in the next few days.

Here's my card for today's SC 149 this is a bit out of my comfort zone but I had some leftover stamped paper from the cards I made on friday. It was just to pretty to trash but really not big enough for a card. Then I remembered I'd bought a tag punch a few years back and my card was born!! I hope it looks like a gift to you lol. The strip going across the middle of the card is backgrounds and borders from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I stamped it on WW with Garden Green ink. Don't you love it?
Stamps: Mistletoe and Holly , Backgrounds and Borders Kitchen Sink Stamps,
Paper: non SU! green and red, WW
Ink: Mellow, Artichoke, Garden Green, Real Red Cranberry, Saffron
Accessories: tag punch, jewels, ribbon, cord
Have a great day!!
Dee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! And I'm loving those Kitchen Sink stamps!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jan! I love your card! You can bring out these beautiful Kitchen Sink stamps any old time you want to. They're gorgeous!