Monday, October 8, 2007

Kitchen Sink Stamps are here!



Good Morning, I had happy mail on Saturday my new Kitchen Sink Stamps came. I just couldn't wait to play:) This is the first card I made using the 3-step daisy set. You can find it here Maria is wonderful to work with. It's a new company but I have a feeling a lot of exciting cutting edge stamps will be produced with this company and I'm excited! As you all know I love anything floral when I saw this set I knew it was perfect for me. To make this card I stamped the large and small flowers using More Mustard, and Pumpkin Pie ink. I stamped the 1st step flower off once with Mustard. The second step I used the mustard without stamping off. The third step I used the pumpkin. For the leaf I used Artichoke stamped off for the first step. I used Artichoke straight from the pad for the second step. I used a small strip of daisyd's dp along the bottom and again on the flap of the matching envelope.
I hope you're having a great day!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Dee!! I LOVE those flowers!!!

Heather P. said...

Wow, those flowers are incredible!! Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Have mercy, Dee! Whew! This is exquisite!! These are the MOST gorgeous flower stamps! I'm so excited to see them. I LOVE the colors you chose and the DP is a fabulous accent. Oh, my! Am I going shopping again? Tsk, tsk... Somebody STOP me!