Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dare To Be Dirty Tall Pink Card




Hi there! I finally got my pink card finished. This is really simple but I love it! I sell a lot of my cards. I find that most people who are not crafty prefer Simple, Clean and Crisp. Although I do have some customers who want it all lol. I love this big flower made by Fancypants Designs. The entire set ( Pollen Dust ) is wonderful. I inked up my paisley stamp with Rose Red and stamped the big flower on the paisley stamp, then I stamped the flower onto my card stock. The words Thank You is one of Michael's dollar stamps. Finished Card Size 9x4

Stamps:Paisley Pollen Dust, Michael's $ Stamp
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, WW
Ink: Rose Red, Olive, Black
Accessories: Black Brads

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday:)
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Dee! I will be ordering this Pollen Dust set. I love how you made the petals Paisley. The clean lines and sweet colors are very nice. I find, too, that most non-stampers go for the simpler stuff. I don't think they understand all the complex layouts and layers.