Saturday, March 1, 2008

KSS New Release 3-Step Honey Bunny


Well I must say I'm thrilled with the new release sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The release date is March 3rd. I really love that this set can be used for Easter as well as everyday. Can you get over how real the bunny looks? Can you believe the bunny is 4-steps? I will have a few more peeks tomorrow so make sure to come back!
Have a great night:)
Dee
Card Supplies
Stamps: Honey Bunny ( Kitchen Sink Stamps)
Paper: Choc. Chip, Black, Tan, PTI White, dp
Ink: Blush, Sahara, Close to Cocoa, Black, Mellow Moss, Garden Green
Accessories: Brads, Matpack, Chocolate Marker

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute Dee!! Great job with the new stamps - I LOVE them!! :)

Pinky Roth said...

Dee, I love this little bunny! It is adorable.

Pinky

Anonymous said...

Awww...that little bunny is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This bunny is amazing, for sure! Love the sentiment. I also like the paper and colors in the background.