Sunday, March 9, 2008

FS57 FLLC Blessings



Good Morning! This is the card I made for the FS57. I really liked the clean lines on the card I cased
I moved the sentiment up and used rhinestones instead of a brad. Both cards focus on the image. Thanks for such great inspiration Paris:)
This gorgeous Cross is one of Flourishes LLC new released Easter sets. I colored it with chalk and q-tips.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee


Stamps: Easter Blessings ( Flourishes)
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Black, PTI Stamper's Choice White
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin Pastels
Accessories: Rhinestones

4 comments:

Pinky Roth said...

Dee, this is so elegant and beautiful...love it!

Pinky

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Gorgeous job on this, Dee!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you got right to work with this set and it's gorgeous! It's just about a perfect Easter card! Simply beautiful, Dee!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! The chalks give such a soft look... perfect for this image and sentiment.