Friday, December 28, 2007

More Gifts



Good Morning! Things are slowly getting back to normal here. Although I haven't stamped in days! I think I'm all stamped out:)I have a few more gifts to share. The card totes using Kitchen Sink 3 Step Daisy were made for my mom and sister. Each tote holds 6-8 cards with envelopes. I know some of you maybe wondering if I threw out all my other stamps since this set is the one you have seen the most. This was the set I decided to use for most of my stamped gifts this year. The tin set has Fireside, cookies, and some chocolate. I covered the tin in red cardstock and used puff paint on the foam. The lid of the tin has the same BG Figgy paper as the cookies. I really thing this is a cute set. The stamp set used is SU! Like it a Latte.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

4 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

These are so cute! I had all the good intentions this year... but didn't get going until it was too late. Guess I can finish next summer & have them for Christmas 2008! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think you should use it all you want, Dee! It's so gorgeous! Both of these sets are exceptional and the folks on the receiving end will (did?) love them!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, what wondeful gifts these are!!! I think making gifts items is one of the most fun things about stamping!!! Love these all!!! And, no, I am not recovered from the holiday work/stress -- LOL -- I'm totally burned out -- just trying to function -- LOL!!!

Heather P. said...

These gifts are awesome! I bet the recipients loved them! :)