Saturday, December 8, 2007

Kitchen Sink Candles!


Hi there! Gift giving has been so easy this year thanks to so many great stamps on the market! I love the WOW factor. Non stamper's would never guess it was so easy:) Gotta love that. I made these candles in literally minutes and I love the way they turned out!! Yep you guessed it I will be in auto mode cranking these babies out. I've seen so many great tutorials on stamping on candles that I decided to just link to the one that's on SCS I used the Holly and Mistletoe set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I'm amazed at the results everytime I use this set! Well I'm off to make more candles. Have a great night!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee

Stamps: Holly and Mistletoe (Kitchen Sink Stamps)
Ink: Mellow Moss, Artichoke, Hunter, Caramel, Red, Bravo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Dee!!! Simply gorgeous! :)

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Wow! Totally impressed! Great job!

Stefanie said...

Wow! These are awesome Dee! What great presents!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous and I love how you have them displayed!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous, Dee! Thanks for the link too. I've never made stamped candles...very cool!

Monica-FC said...

those candles gorgeous. I have a sister who loves candles not to mention a brother also. I will have to give this a try with the candles.

Risa said...

Dee your work is always so perfect! I love your candles.
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

These are simply fabulous, Dee! The holly is so...Christmasy! I was amazed, too, at how simple this process is. Who would guess? I love this beautiful grouping!

Lisa Silver said...

So Stunning!!!! I love your candles! Big time wow factor!

lise