Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CC156 KSS Bunny Wishes


Good Morning! I thought I'd try the color challenge today. I bought the Wasabi paper when it first came out and hate it! This was a great way to try and love it:) Well that didn't happen but I do like it with this stamp and color combo. This adorable bunny is one of the new released sets at Kitchen Sink Stamps. It's a three step set. I hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by:)
Dee
Card Supplies:Stamps: Honey Bunny ( Kitchen Sink Stamps)
Paper: Wasabi,Banana, Pomegranate, White
Ink: Caramel, Cocoa, Choc., Artichoke,Garden Green
Accessories: rhinestones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Is that a row of brads around the circle? Totally adorable, Dee!

Unknown said...

What a cute cute card Dee! Great layout! :)

Anonymous said...

This bunny is just amazing! I don't know how Maria does it. Wow! I love your layout with the arched row of brads!