Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SC 163 & KSS Card


Good Morning! Wow what a busy week this has been. I wanted to do today's sketch challenge this is what I came up with. I love these colors together. I also have a rose card to share. I hope today will be a great day for all of you:)
The corner stamp and sentiment are from a clear stamp set I bought from QVC there is no company name on them. The bird is Inkadinkado. The colors I used are Celery, Olive and Ruby Red.



Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps
Cardstock: WW
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Cranberry, Bravo, Mellow, Artichoke, Garden Green
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

5 comments:

Connie R. said...

WOW Dee these are beautiful. I love your work.

Barbara Parker-Sanders said...

I agree with Connie, these cards and truthfully all your work is BEAUTIFUL!! Now, I have to find the money so I can purchase both the stamp from Inkadinkado and from KSS. They are my new GOTTA have stamps!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, everything's just wonderful! The rose is incredible! I hope to try mine out at long last this weekend. You are so inspiring, Dee!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty!! I especially love your sketch card!! Gorgeous ribbon!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These are both just stunning - I am really drawn to the card with the bird -- so pretty -- but I love the super elegant card as well!!!