Saturday, January 5, 2008

KSS It's Party Time! Line Them Up! & Sharon's Challenge 16

Hi there! I made this card for Sharon's long and low challenge. This was a blast to make, I just got some new (KSS) Kitchen Sink Stamps and ink and couldn't wait to play! I also wanted to share with you how quick and easy this card was. I just lined my letters on one acrylic block and used versamagic ink pads. You could also use SU! spots:)Fast...Fun...Done!!




Don't forget to check out Nicole's blog her scarf's ROCK!! You can win a free set of the 3-Step Daisy too!!
Have a great night:)
Dee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple and very effective, you can never go wrong with blues.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love it -- how fun!!! That sure is one really great thing about using acrylics, huh!!! Makes letters/words so easy!!! Your card is great and I'm so glad you played my challenge -- hope you'll be back again!!! Thanks!!!

Nicole said...

LOVIN' the tiny cupcake on the Y! great colors!
and thanks for linking the blog candy :D
Nicole
thestampinlibrarian.com

Helen said...

This is fantastic! Love the fun colours!

Hope Conerly said...

I do like this one....

Amanda said...

Very cute card!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all I've missed! Hey, you did great with these letters. They're nice and big, easy to line up and so cute! Gosh, you could make a lot of these fast this way!