Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CC141 Unknown Snowman


Good Morning! I love this snowman I have no idea who makes him. He was lost many years ago when we moved. My husband found this stamped image in a box in the garage. I wanted to cry...I had forgotten all about this stamp. If you know where I can this snowman please let me know. This card was made for the color challenge. Colored it with markers. I distressed the edges a bit. The card stock is Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, and Natural White.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOh, that snowman is just darling! Love the colors and layout, great card Dee!

Carol Weimer said...

So wintry...nice work!

Anonymous said...

The snowman is adorable. One of the cutest I have seen in a long time. Love the card.

Janis L U

Anonymous said...

The snowman is so cute.Love your card. The snowman is from Art Impressions.

Cat said...

He is a cutie! You'll find him here: http://www.artimpressions.com/Product.asp?Sku=L1338&ProductName=Giant+Snowman

Ila said...

What a Cutie!! Love the card you created with this stamp...perfect!!

Risa said...

This snowman card is adorable Dee!
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Dee! This is so cute! I LOVE the sweet pink with this way cute snowman! Wow! LOVE how you cut and popped him. What a darling card!