Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday's Pollen Dust Card


Happy Sunday! Well I have 2 of my grand kids at this time so stamping time is super limited. You know the deal do I sleep when they sleep or do I stamp...today I decided to stamp, this is what I came up with. My oh my how I love this set...yes another card with Pollen Dust:)


Card Supplies
Paper: Tyme, WW, Rust, Kate Collection by Create Paper
Stamps: Pollen Dust by Fancy Pants Designs, Linen
Ink: Fluid Chalk by Colorbox
I also used white brads, ribbon, and letter stickers from creative memories
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday
Dee

2 comments:

Nurse Moni said...

I love the embellishments you used! I see you are enjoying the new tools. Great use of color too.

Moni

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Dee! Fabulous combination of colors and paper, too! Pretty, pretty set of stamps this is!